A decisive project management strategy helps a business achieve meaningful outcomes. Given its importance, dozens of project management software programs have swamped the market.
These project management tools streamline a step-by-step milestone configuration for timely and effective results. They lay a cohesive map where all the concerned work personnel are engaged for high-end output. More significant tasks are subdivided. Due dates are set. Reports and analytics help track performance. Resources are allocated using stats and decision-support tools. Project management software solutions optimize working efficacy, workforce and resource management, and performance analysis.
However, the number of project management software options swamped the market and hardened the decision to pick a suitable choice. Therefore, we have shortlisted 11 leading project management software programs. These solutions are versatile, highly performative, and most used.
So, let’s get into the details of each option one by one.
With its intuitive interface, HighGear helps automate, design, and deploy multiple projects. It needs no code development for personalization. The dashboard includes all the critical project management aspects like workflow forms, reports, and collaboration tools. Several more prominent organizations, like NASA, use it.
- Compliance management
- Forms and data collection
- Reports and analytics
- Data security and privacy are among its top priorities.
- Managing is made easy with its customized project tools like deadlines and updates.
- To learn how to design workflow forms takes time.
It provides different pricing plans. The starting cost is $59.
Being efficient for building collaborative team connections, Range software hosts various features for such a facility. Project tracking, goal updates, team meetings, team directory, reporting, and file sharing are all consolidated on its activity-based dashboard. Teams are just a click away from connecting and updating their performance.
- Task management
- Activity tracking
- Timeline management
- It supports a plethora of tools for team management.
- High performative and straightforward UI.
- Some integrations need to be included.
Range software offers a free version; however, its paid version cost begins at $8/user.
A specific-based solution for construction and real-estate businesses, PlanRadar helps streamline multiple facets of project management. It provides seamless collaboration tools. Digital footprint plan, documentation, accountability, and collaboration are optimized. And its integration services feature 200+ third-party systems.
- Issue tracking
- Project scheduling
- Reporting and insights
- Collaboration and project transparency are mutually elevated.
- Task priority, picture attachment, and organization are made easy.
- Not fully compatible with 3-D image documents.
PlanRadar pricing starts from $35/user/month and goes up to $179/user/month. Custom prices for enterprises are also offered.
MakeShift is well-known for its web-based program and mobile app alike. Both are deemed equally efficient for tracking accurately, scheduling tasks quickly, and collaborating smoothly. Recently, MakeShift has also integrated artificial intelligence for enhanced decision-making. Different industries can employ it, such as hospitality and healthcare.
- Shift management
- Visual workflow management
- The hiccups of manual attendance and task management are ousted.
- Advanced planning reduces over time since all tasks are delineated and assigned.
- Users highly demand features like drag-and-drop.
Starting at $2.75, MakeShift is also a suitable call for all businesses.
It is one of the underrated portfolio and project management software. The task-oriented outcomes are easy to yield from PM3 services. It centralizes the information of different simultaneously running projects. So, project managers can easily keep all the projects under their loop with its provided matrix tools. It also helps with meaningful planning of project timelines and resources and workforce allocation.
- Timesheet management
- Cost tracking
- Real-time reporting
- Data import/export
- Resource and capacity planning are optimized.
- Customization helps with personalized team grouping and task targets.
- It uses cutting-edge methodologies like Gantt charts.
- Some of its advanced reporting aspects need to be revised.
Its pricing starts at $15/month; however, its cost varies based on monthly or annual subscriptions.
TeamingWay gives teams tools that help them work together and handle their projects well. It is flexible and can be personalized as required. Its cutting-edge tools let groups organize and keep track of projects, assign tasks, collaborate, administer resources, and generate meaningful reports. All types and sizes of businesses can employ it.
- Recurring subtasks
- Performance insights
- Custom templates
- Varying business fields can be used.
- It controls data safety with access and permission administration.
- Some tools, like meeting recording, are not available.
TeamingWay prices start from $8.99/month. It also provides custom price plans.
ProjectManager helps with project planning, forecasting, analyzing costs, assigning resources, handling tasks, and generating reports. It lets users organize projects, implement workflows, and control resources from which everyone on the team will benefit. Moreover, it has a Kanban board, a Gantt chart, a list view, and a project monitor, all of which meet the needs of multidisciplinary teams.
- Project portfolio management (PPM)
- Resource planning
- Workflow automation
- It makes tasks manageable and team monitoring easy.
- The reporting and collaboration tools are high-end and meaningful.
- The system sometimes slows down.
ProjectManager pricing begins at $16 per month.
ProWorkflow is most renowned for providing comprehensive project management tools for all sizes of businesses. Users also like its bulk task editor, which lets users easily create and assign tasks, set due dates, manage work statuses, and track the status of projects. Managers can make accurate decisions and act quickly using its project management dashboard, which delineates ongoing projects and updates.
- Employee management
- Task scheduling
- Time tracking
- Invoice templates
- It helps with multiple projects.
- Its dashboard is a one-stop for workers, saving time and effort.
- Users complain that some of its features were removed during the system’s updates.
ProWorkflow pricing ranges between $20 and $30.
Among the critical project management tools, Project Insight has a solid reputation. It supports advanced tools for larger businesses, such as visualization and performance tracking. It also gives users a multipurpose work management tool that lets them keep track of their tasks and collaborate smoothly. Also, its tools for integration, accounting, and reporting help yield result-oriented project management.
- Resource management
- Activity tracking
- Timeline management
- Its plethora of advanced tools makes it a leading choice.
- The versatile services of Project Insight make it a suitable call for all types of organizations.
- The learning curve is higher.
Starting with a free version, its paid version costs range from $3 to $45 for each user per month.
Bitrix24 provides holistic project management tools, customer relationship management services, and document management. It also improves teamwork via task automation and team communications. Its dashboards include projects, tasks, and deadlines. So, you get all in one place on Bitrix24. It is used by businesses of varying sizes and fields to improve their project planning.
- Customer relationship management
- Task management
- Strategic planning
- It supports a highly modernized and intuitive user interface.
- The number of features it offers elevates project management even for complex projects.
- Its provided mobile app has intermittent downtimes.
Bitrix24 has four pricing plans: Basic for $49, Standard for $99, Professional for $199, and Enterprise for $399.
Mosaic is another distinguished project management software with advanced artificial intelligence tools for optimal services. Its services can be employed by consultancy, IT, architect, and software development businesses. Teams are kept on the same page, and tasks are conducted effectively through real-time insights. The scalability it comes with complies with a business’s growing project management needs.
- Budget and time tracking
- Workflow management
- AI tools
- Managing multiple projects is easy with Mosaic.
- Task assigning, due dates, and data storage are effective and accurate.
- Its reporting might need to be more suitable for advanced insights.
The cost of Mosaic starts at $14.99. And it offers a custom price quote, too.
From streamlining task performance with digitized tools to optimizing workflow engagement, project management software stands out for its enhanced management features. Its capabilities help yield better management over manual project management. So, select a solution from our list of leading project management programs and elevate your project outcomes.